- This event has passed.
May 17, 2021 @ 7:00 pm - 9:00 pm
We’re excited to hold auditions for Matilda! May 16th & 17th. 7PM at the Campus Theatre
Callbacks will be on 5-18 if necessary. There is also a dance call on 5-18.
We will group dancers in groups of 5-6 so we can social distance them on the stage. Callbacks will be held in the mezzanine.
Auditions will be held in person, but you will need to sign up online.
Auditioning is Three Steps:
1. Fill out THIS AUDITION FORM. You will also have an opportunity to attach a resume in PDF format.
2. After your audition form is submitted, select your audition time HERE
3. Have fun!
Matilda Audition Information:
20 roles available. Some actors may be cast in more than one role, depending on the number of
- Come prepared with 16-32 bars of music not from Matilda. An accompanist will be present at
- Auditionees will be asked to demonstrate their best British accent.
- Face coverings are required at all times inside the Campus Theatre. No exceptions.
- Auditionees may take their face coverings off while auditioning.
- Face coverings should cover the nose and mouth.
- Audition appointments are required. Please fill out the Audition Form, then the Scheduling Form, in that order.
- Callbacks, if necessary, will be held on Tuesday, May 18, at the Campus Theatre in the mezzanine.
We are thrilled to be doing live shows again, but protocols must still be followed.
Please read our COVID-19 Policy below:
- Face coverings are required for all cast and crew members during rehearsals and performances. The face covering must cover your nose and your mouth. No exceptions.
- Parents who will be attending rehearsals or dropping off their children for rehearsals: A face covering is required when inside the Black Box Theatre or Campus Theatre. No exceptions.
- Cast and crew members age 16 and older are STRONGLY encouraged to get a COVID vaccine at their first opportunity.
- Any cast or crew member who does not follow these COVID rules will be removed from the production.
We’ll See You at AUDITIONS 🙂